Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: How does PrizeRebel Work?  (Read 6016 times)
SoleSoldier
Elite

| Mangekyō | Sharingan |

« on: April 08, 2010, 01:15:50 PM »

I know its kinda cool that this site is legit and all and i've gotten 20 prizes so far.. But how do they do it? Doesn't it cost money to get all this stuff for people, along with paying to keep the website up and pay your workers? How ??

Yousef | Sayedi
kcthrows
Elite

kcatprizerebel

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 01:20:21 PM »

Well, I assume, just like us, they get paid per click and offer completion as well. So, my guess. They are a much larger version of what we do. The middleman if I may say. We're the lowest, the survey takers, they are a step up, and than you have companies who do surveys. I'm sure we can get a way more detailed answer. But, I'm not sure from an admin! Could be a secret! Cheesy

SoleSoldier
Elite

| Mangekyō | Sharingan |

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 01:24:05 PM »

Thats why i am wondering  Wink

Yousef | Sayedi
tacobff

Tacos R Teh ♥♥♥♥♥

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 01:25:08 PM »

I know its kinda cool that this site is legit and all and i've gotten 20 prizes so far.. But how do they do it? Doesn't it cost money to get all this stuff for people, along with paying to keep the website up and pay your workers? How ??

Ok this is how it goes. All of you have seen the advertisments on either game sites or search engines. Well Prizerebel takes it a step further. Prizerebel awards the consumers (thats us) money for signing up for things. Basically its taking Internet Advertising to the next level. Advertisers are paying Prizerebel a flat rate fee (im guessing) to be advertised on prizerebel so people will sign up. In return Prizerebel gives money to us for signing up.
SoleSoldier
Elite

| Mangekyō | Sharingan |

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 01:43:43 PM »

Ok this is how it goes. All of you have seen the advertisments on either game sites or search engines. Well Prizerebel takes it a step further. Prizerebel awards the consumers (thats us) money for signing up for things. Basically its taking Internet Advertising to the next level. Advertisers are paying Prizerebel a flat rate fee (im guessing) to be advertised on prizerebel so people will sign up. In return Prizerebel gives money to us for signing up.

Hah! I might as well make my own website right now and make a deal with third party offers lol. I got lots of xbox live gold codes that i still have to use and kids are desperate for them. I make 2x more money and get everything in the end. Now that's some good stuff PR gave me inspiration for Cheesy

Yousef | Sayedi
tacobff

Tacos R Teh ♥♥♥♥♥

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 01:45:26 PM »

Hah! I might as well make my own website right now and make a deal with third party offers lol. I got lots of xbox live gold codes that i still have to use and kids are desperate for them. I make 2x more money and get everything in the end. Now that's some good stuff PR gave me inspiration for Cheesy

Well Kinda Doubtful that your website will take off. Maybe locally but not an a national scale.
Your website has to be well established first. Like PR.
Also theres a better site that for XBox live codes.
I think it was a phishing site though :\
Pages: [1]
Print

Jump to:  

PrizeRebel Facebook | PrizeRebel twitter | Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines