Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST  (Read 14339 times)
jlim637
Elite Senior Member

Just being helpful (:

« on: July 10, 2010, 09:54:18 AM »

All of these questions are from Newbie Corner section. Half of the questions were asked multiple times and it will always be the same reason.

Before you ask question, please read below so there will be no duplicates topic.

Q: How do we start earning points?
A: First, you click Get Points, click any offers you want to do, fill out with VALID information, use NON disposable email, after finish doing survey, wait until you get credited, then clear your cookie and repeat.

Q: What are life-points?
A: Life-points are the total points you have earned throughout your life time. You cannot spend them, they are just showing you how much points you have earned past day since you joined PrizeRebel.

Q: Can I custom order prizes that is already on the prizes list?
A: Yes, you can order custom prizes that is already on the prizes list.

Q: I ordered a prize, how long does it take until it's clear?
A: It takes 2-5 business days until your prize(s) gets approved.

Q: When will my NX code be emailed?
A: It will appear on your "prize claims" section right away after your request gets approved.

Q: I didn't put my real address when I registered, how can I change it?
A: PrizeRebel will never ask for your address and they never keep your address on the file. Only time they will ask for your address is when you custom order your prize.

Q: Can I make more than 1 account?
A: No, you cannot! Only 1 account per household.

Q: I claimed a game card that was processed. I checked my email and it's not there. What should I do?
A: If it's not in your email, you can check your spam box.

Q: I claimed a game card that was process. I check my email and my spam box, what should I do now?
A: Send a support ticket with a non AOL email.

Q: Is it safe to claim a prize with hotmail?
A: Yes, it is now safe and fixed.

Q: Do advertiser credit you on holidays?
A: Yes, advertiser credit you 24/7.

Q: How do I delete my PrizeRebel account?
A: You cannot delete your PrizeRebel account, else, you can contact PrizeRebel staff and ask if they can delete the account for you.

Q: Which email services should I use?
A: You can use Gmail, Yahoo, Comcast but AOL and Hotmail sometimes delete messages, delay messages, and sometimes put your email in spam.

Q: Can we custom request to paypal?
A: No, you cannot request to paypal.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 12:31:35 AM by danny » Logged

Sharing account with my sister =D

Prizes Claimed In Past
3 Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Day of Defeat: Source, EasyCAP Capture Card, Triple RCA Cord, Rome: Total War, Laptop Charger, 2 Mouse, 2 Mouse Pad, Headset, Rubik Cube, Laser Pointer

Total Claimed: 15
---------
Steam: lilkhmerboi9
PSNMAN
Elite

PSN ID: Pomey5

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 07:58:08 PM »

How will I receive my gamecode?

They put it in the prize claimed section, once it has been approved then you click on the prize and it will give the code.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 03:06:39 PM by glace » Logged

jlim637
Elite Senior Member

Just being helpful (:

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 09:01:38 PM »

1. Use the SEARCH button, that's why its there for a reason!
2. Please do not ask the same question over and over and over, I know the mods are tired to close duplicate topic.
3. READ THE FAQ. That's why the moderator made sticky so YOU can READ.
4. No you cannot trade in this forum.
5. No spamming their support, it won't get them to answer your questions fast. Just have patient.
6. No need to contact PR if your prizes haven't came after 7 days, wait longer.
7. Don't keep cancelling your prize, that won't get your prizes approved faster. They have a list they have to go through and have to approve one by one. Have patient.
8. Not ALL offers will credit you. Most will though.
9. Words you all should know: Use your Brain. Use the SEARCH button. That is why they have it there.

I know I'm tired of seeing duplicates account, how about you guys?

Sharing account with my sister =D

Prizes Claimed In Past
3 Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Day of Defeat: Source, EasyCAP Capture Card, Triple RCA Cord, Rome: Total War, Laptop Charger, 2 Mouse, 2 Mouse Pad, Headset, Rubik Cube, Laser Pointer

Total Claimed: 15
---------
Steam: lilkhmerboi9
Pages: [1]
Print

Jump to:  

PrizeRebel Facebook | PrizeRebel twitter | Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines