Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: How long would it take to aqquire 100 points?  (Read 1390 times)
xJVIPERx

I look like Ashton Kutcher Winning!

« on: February 07, 2012, 03:47:32 PM »

If worked hard, could it take 2 days? a week? what?

Prize's Redeemed
4 GB SD Card
Husk [Blu Ray]
Dracula Trilogy
5 GBP Gift Card
Stainless Steel Ring
Rob Zombie's Halloween 1 & 2
Halo: Reach - Recon Helmet DLC
Black Bicycle Shadow Masters Card Deck
Beginning Programming With Java for Dummies

*kickmes0n*
Elite

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 03:58:32 PM »

If worked hard, could it take 2 days? a week? what?

id say probably 2-5 weeks if you got maybe 5 points a day?

Daily offers won:7

Morphine

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 04:59:14 PM »

It depends on you , How determined you are for those points.

Current Goal: $
Goal Cost:
Current Points: .39
paspas

When an offer doesn't credit

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 05:08:14 PM »

If you really work hard, you can really surprise yourself and earn a lot. I earned 50 points in under a week from Hardcore tasking because I REALLY REALLY REALLY needed something.

So if you really work hard, then I don't see why you couldn't earn 100 points in under 2 weeks.

Freefaller
Elite

Beats FTW!

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 05:15:50 PM »

It took me a month, but I was going for the offer contest.

IMO it's hard to earn that much fast unless you have a motivation

Goals:
- 12 month XBL membership

Prizes Redeemed:
Wall charger for my iPod Touch
2x Fake beats earbuds (White and Black)
12 month Xbox live gold membership
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Collector's Edition
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Minecraft
Modern Warfare 2
Modern Warfare 3
1600 MSP
$30 Ultimate Game Cards
Demetrius230
Elite

Zoe Trent

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 05:37:42 PM »

it depends if you do high paying offers or just be extremely active. it took me a year to make that much

There is no need to hate non-bronies, but rather to pity them, for they do not know the herd, and such is sad enough itself.
sorasnow
Elite Senior Member

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 05:54:51 PM »

if your new i suggest you go do the offer contest and just do tons of offers like when i first joined i did like 220 offers and got like 4th in the offer contest. Just do all the easy offers where it says sign up + confirm email. Then move on to the harder ones and try to do like 10 offers a day and you will make 100-150 points if you do that all this month. Well thats what i would do, good luck on reaching your goal  Cheesy

KryptoniteKrunch
Elite

It's Krunch Time.

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2012, 06:43:53 PM »

It depends on how committed to PR would be everyday. If you want 100 pts sooner rather than later, you'll probably have to be on PR for at least 2-5 hours a day. Plus, external offers that payout a lot like Netflix free trial etc. but you need a CC for that. Also daily tasks that payout a decent amount of points. I say to earn 100 pts, it'd probably take at the very least 2 weeks? At the most 2-3 months.

Brandon94
Elite

Give me some credit.. :)

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2012, 06:58:48 PM »

a month or a month a week. Depends on good offers.  Kiss

Goal:               
GET AS MANY AMAZON GIFT CARDS: working on it..
tinakhal

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2012, 12:57:42 PM »

I use Prize Rebel on and off, whenever I need something. If they had a chart of my points over time, it'd shoot up really fast and then down to nothing, break, and so on. The fastest I've ever gotten is 20 points in a week and a half, I think. Before, I used to get like 0.25 - 0.5 points a day. Now, my motivation is presents for some friends, so I can get 2-3 points a day. The most I've ever gotten in a day is about 5 points, so if I were to go extreme try hard every day, I could get a 100 in about 3 weeks. Not that bad ^_^

I am a girl.

#PrizeRebelSWAG
DCT
Elite

L3T M3 T3LL YOU 4BOUT HOM3STUCK

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2012, 08:52:58 PM »

I use Prize Rebel on and off, whenever I need something. If they had a chart of my points over time, it'd shoot up really fast and then down to nothing, break, and so on. The fastest I've ever gotten is 20 points in a week and a half, I think. Before, I used to get like 0.25 - 0.5 points a day. Now, my motivation is presents for some friends, so I can get 2-3 points a day. The most I've ever gotten in a day is about 5 points, so if I were to go extreme try hard every day, I could get a 100 in about 3 weeks. Not that bad ^_^

A week in a half?  Damn I normally can pull 20 points in a day and half to two days unless of course I burned through most of the good offers. 

Start date: 8/24/2010

DCT's Golden Rules of The Internet

1. Don't ever argue with a idiot, only thing that will happen is you getting dragged down to their level and then get beaten by experience

2. If you find yourself in any discussion on the internet where someone has to be right see rule 1 and step away from the keyboard, it doesn't matter if they think they "won" or that they will continue going on through life not knowing how stupid there being just walk away.
Pages: [1]
Print

Jump to:  

PrizeRebel Facebook | PrizeRebel twitter | Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines