Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: QUESTION: How long does it take to fulfill a prize?  (Read 554 times)
cthomas2009

« on: March 02, 2011, 03:57:49 PM »

I ordered a $5 Amazon.com Gift Card yesterday, but how long does it usually take to fulfill it, because it's still pending? And will the gift card code be emailed to me?

Prizes Claimed: (4x)$5 Amazon.com Gift Card.
Goals: Mafia II (Xbox 360) COMPLETE, $20 Amazon.com Gift Card
Syni

;0

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 04:19:41 PM »

How will I receive my prizes? How long does it take?

Most game codes and Amazon gift cards are processed and the code will be shown on your prize claims page while physical items are shipped to you. Please add contact@prizerebel.com to your email address book or safe senders list.

Code prizes are approved within 2-5 business days. Shipped prizes can take 7-21 days for delivery. Prize processing may take longer depending on the volume of prize claims and if the prize is available.Once a prize has been processed, we cannot cancel the order, refund the points or exchange the prize item. If you do not receive a shipped item after 21 days, please open a support ticket and let us know. Please also note that for custom prizes, if your item is ordered from a merchant located in Asia, delivery may take 2-6 weeks.

Source: http://www.prizerebel.com/faq2.php

Good luck =P
And yes, codes are e-mailed to you.

1,046 offers completed (7.30.13)

cthomas2009

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 04:49:08 PM »

How will I receive my prizes? How long does it take?

Most game codes and Amazon gift cards are processed and the code will be shown on your prize claims page while physical items are shipped to you. Please add contact@prizerebel.com to your email address book or safe senders list.

Code prizes are approved within 2-5 business days. Shipped prizes can take 7-21 days for delivery. Prize processing may take longer depending on the volume of prize claims and if the prize is available.Once a prize has been processed, we cannot cancel the order, refund the points or exchange the prize item. If you do not receive a shipped item after 21 days, please open a support ticket and let us know. Please also note that for custom prizes, if your item is ordered from a merchant located in Asia, delivery may take 2-6 weeks.

Source: http://www.prizerebel.com/faq2.php

Good luck =P
And yes, codes are e-mailed to you.

Thankyou for the reply. I ordered the $5 Amazon.com Gift Card yesterday, and I just got an email saying it was fulfilled! That was fast! So I just put in a new order for another one  Cheesy

Prizes Claimed: (4x)$5 Amazon.com Gift Card.
Goals: Mafia II (Xbox 360) COMPLETE, $20 Amazon.com Gift Card
Syni

;0

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 04:55:43 PM »

Thankyou for the reply. I ordered the $5 Amazon.com Gift Card yesterday, and I just got an email saying it was fulfilled! That was fast! So I just put in a new order for another one  Cheesy

Nice :-)

1,046 offers completed (7.30.13)

Pages: [1]
Print

Jump to:  

PrizeRebel Facebook | PrizeRebel twitter | Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines