Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: How Long Do Pending Cards take?  (Read 3881 times)
ChewedYou

« on: October 24, 2010, 11:34:26 AM »

Hey guys so about 14 hours ago I claimed a $10 Runescape pre-paid card. I still haven't received the code. How long does it usually take for Prize Rebel to send codes? I was hoping on getting it today or at least tomorrow morning. Does it take 3-4 days like the other prizes? Btw regular 1 -month Runescape cards cost $8 at stores near me. So will this $10 give me more than 1 month membership? Thank you.
Alisa

Damn offers need to credit

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 12:05:49 PM »

Well, when I first ordered my PSN card it took about 2 days to get approved. Your approval will probably take about 2 days as well. And im not sure if the $10 card gives you a one month membership or more, but it will probably just give you one month. Hope this helped Smiley

yayforhanna

cool story bro.

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 02:31:54 PM »

The membership fee for runescape depends on your location, the reason its a $10 because of the range of price. If I'm not mistaken either way its still a month. Normally codes will take 2-3 days to be processed. Just be patient. Cheers!  Wink

Don't give them back the keys, they don't know how to drive!
==============================================

current points : 18.76

lifetime points : 82.46

credited offers : 172

pending prizes : 1

approved prized : 10

referrals : 3

referral points : 0.028 -- no one believes me when I say it's legit. ): --

Goals:
Portal 2 - 45 points
Nintendo 3DS - Aqua Blue - 250 points
Pokemon White - 25 points
jordn

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 12:47:54 PM »

Ive also orderd this.

its been 4 days since i orderd

its says it takes 2-5 days for it to arrive or somthing so hopfully getting it tomorow
DCT
Elite

L3T M3 T3LL YOU 4BOUT HOM3STUCK

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 12:55:19 PM »

Ive also orderd this.

its been 4 days since i orderd

its says it takes 2-5 days for it to arrive or somthing so hopfully getting it tomorow

Just relax trust me your not the only one who has been waiting on getting his prize(s) approved as I have two games waiting approval one I made on Wednesday and another on Thursday and there is also people waiting to get there weekend bonus points. So yeah things are a little slow right now possibly there short staffed right now.  

Start date: 8/24/2010

DCT's Golden Rules of The Internet

1. Don't ever argue with a idiot, only thing that will happen is you getting dragged down to their level and then get beaten by experience

2. If you find yourself in any discussion on the internet where someone has to be right see rule 1 and step away from the keyboard, it doesn't matter if they think they "won" or that they will continue going on through life not knowing how stupid there being just walk away.
jordn

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 01:53:25 PM »

i am been pacient

just, im not doing any more surveys until i know i can trust Smiley

DCT
Elite

L3T M3 T3LL YOU 4BOUT HOM3STUCK

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 01:59:03 PM »

i am been pacient

just, im not doing any more surveys until i know i can trust Smiley

Don't blame you on that, but you will get your stuff it's just going to take a bit longer as there's probably a nice back log as judging by some of the covo's I had with some of the other users here and some of the now locked threads that alot of prize requests made on or after Wednesday of this past week have not been approved or denied so yeah they got there work cut out. 

Start date: 8/24/2010

DCT's Golden Rules of The Internet

1. Don't ever argue with a idiot, only thing that will happen is you getting dragged down to their level and then get beaten by experience

2. If you find yourself in any discussion on the internet where someone has to be right see rule 1 and step away from the keyboard, it doesn't matter if they think they "won" or that they will continue going on through life not knowing how stupid there being just walk away.
jordn

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2010, 02:28:05 AM »

Got the Code

now i need to know how to put it in runescape Tongue

American?
UK?
Other?
:s very confusing as redeem "runescape card" dosnt accept it as the codes to long Tongue
Yanksrule211

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2010, 03:40:21 PM »

You have to use, "Pay By Cash" and click ultimate game card. The code they send you even when you order a RuneScape card is an ultimate game card. 1 month will cost $8, and it will leave your RuneScape account with a $2 balance. So basically every 4 cards = 5 months of membership.

CURRENT POINTS: 10.17
LIFETIME POINTS: 135.41
CREDITED OFFERS: 300
PENDING PRIZES: 0
APPROVED PRIZES: 13
TOTAL REFERRALS: 3
REFERRAL POINTS: 0.075   
AS OF 8/13/11
elgoog942

Boom!

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2010, 04:18:45 PM »

Hey guys so about 14 hours ago I claimed a $10 Runescape pre-paid card. I still haven't received the code. How long does it usually take for Prize Rebel to send codes? I was hoping on getting it today or at least tomorrow morning. Does it take 3-4 days like the other prizes? Btw regular 1 -month Runescape cards cost $8 at stores near me. So will this $10 give me more than 1 month membership? Thank you.
They don't send or e-mail you the code. It's in your prize claims list. And if you already know that, any of my codes have all arrived 1 day, maybe 2 days after I ordered it. To use it, select pay-bay-cash as your payment method and choose ultimate game card. Then enter the code.  Cool

CURRENT POINTS 4.86
LIFETIME POINTS 53.56
CREDITED OFFERS 168
PENDING PRIZES 0
APPROVED PRIZES 7
TOTAL REFERRALS 2
REFERRAL POINTS 0.7
Razorfiend

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2010, 04:26:24 PM »

It took me exactly 30 hours (to the minute) from when I submitted my request, to get approved and get my code. I live in the UK.

Veni, Vidi, Vici.
8unknown7

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2011, 01:15:40 PM »

I will wait two more days for my Moshi Monsters 1 month Membership Time Code.

OR i will get aggregated.

Angry
Sand
Elite Senior Member

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2011, 01:18:23 PM »

What I do is get two Ultimate Game Cards when I pay for membership, as $19.99 gives me 3 months. Using a $10 card every month isn't very efficient.

Prizes:

PS2:

Half-Life
BLACK

PS3:

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Portal 2
Battlefield: Bad Company
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2

Steam:

Left 4 Dead 2
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
The Orange Box
Killing Floor
Civilization IV: The Complete Edition
Half-Life
Trine 2: Goblin Menace
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Oblivion GOTY Deluxe
Morrowind GOTY

Other:

Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast
3 Months of RS Membership
Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition
Dragon Age 2
Call of Duty 1
Quake 4
Alpha Centauri
Pages: [1]
Print

Jump to:  

PrizeRebel Facebook | PrizeRebel twitter | Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines