Pages: [1] 2 3
Print
Author Topic: HOW TO COMPLETE .4 - 1 Point Offers On Prizerebel (UPDATED WITH PICS!)  (Read 5616 times)
TangoDown

U.S.M.C Do Or Die. OORAH!

« on: February 05, 2012, 01:02:36 PM »

Howdy everyone. It has come to my attention that many of you are struggling with completing the .5 offers here on Prizerebel, so i made a guide to help keep your troubles away! I hope you enjoy and get credited for all offers you complete! Cheesy

TangoDown's guide to complete .5 - 1 point offers on Prizerebel! WORKS FOR ALL OFFERS THAT HAVE A DESCRIPTION: Signup and complete the survey with a new email. Say yes to any 3 items on the survey and reach the final pages. NOTE: Not all offers work at times, so you will have to continue trying it!

1. Make a new e-mail account. Gmail or Yahoo works just fine. By the way, i recommend getting Google Chrome or Mozilla firefox as a browser. If you do not already have an account make it using this e-mail on prizerebel.
NOTE: Some people have difficulties going through the sign-up process, so i recommend messaging me if you're getting ready to set up an account.
NOTE: DO NOT USE FAKE INFO ON THE OFFERS! YOU WILL GET BANNED!

2. Once you log in, i suggest clearing your cookies. For google chrome, click the wrench at the top right of the browser and click history. Then, click the "Edit Items..." button on the new redirected page that it sent to you and click clear cookies. Click on clear all browsing data. (Make sure you select the "Since the beginning of time" option.) Also, make sure you that all of the boxes have checks on them!
For firefox, go to tools on the top of the browser, then click clear private data, and check the box besides "cookies". ALSO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL BOXES CHECKED ON FIREFOX ASWELL!
You will have to log in again once you clear your cookies.
Or you could use CCleaner to clear your cookies. It is much more effective.

For Firefox:

\
For Chrome:

3. Select the "get points" option on the Home page of prizerebel and make sure they are all free offers. There are also credit card offers and cell phone offers, however , i recommend going into the free offers because they are easier.

4. Click an offer you seem to like. Most preferable the ones that have a description like this: Signup and complete the survey with a new email. Say yes to any 3 items on the survey and reach the final pages.

5. The main objective of these offers is to get to the "Final Pages" or offers page. MAKE SURE POP-UPS are activated. They give you a higher chance of being credited. Do not exit out of them.

6. Click the offer and enter valid information. Use the e-mail that you have created and input it into the offer, along with the street address and such.

7. Once you do that, you will probably be getting a whole bunch of pages that require you to skip or yes/no options. For the skip, submit at least 3 offers and complete any offers of your choice. For the yes/no, select 3 of the offers and select no to all of the others. (HINT: To get through the yes / no options faster, i recommend using the TAB +  Right arrow key.) Once you get to the sign up page for the 3 offers you have selected click no or skip for them.
On other pages, you may be getting "Pass", "Skip", and "Submit" pages. IF you get to those, submit 3 of them and complete any offers of your choice.
Here are the types of things I mean and what you should do:

8. The offer will continue giving you yes/no options and skip options or Submit / skip pages. Complete step 7 until you get to the "Final pages / final steps" page.

9. Once you get to the final steps / final pages page, it will say "Complete X amount of offers". Select 4 offers on each page. NOTE: You do not have to complete them!) ALSO! MAKE SURE IF YOU GET A LAST PAGE ON THE BOTTOM WITH BONUS OFFERS, CLICK ALL OF THEM TOO!

10. Leave them open for about 5 minutes.

11. Go to your e-mail provider website and sign in on the e-mail you created and used for the offer.

12. If there is a confirmation e-mail for the offer you took, confirm it.

13. Clear Cookies Again (Go to step 2 if you have trouble clearing them)

14. Sign back into prizerebel and Ta-Da! .5 points added to your account! (Now you can exit the pop-ups and such!)

It's quite simple. Please, if you have any questions or suggestions, comment this or message me. Thanks again. TangoDown, signing out!

Other rules: Every 2- 3 offers you complete with the same description, you will have to create a new e-mail account, but trust me, it's worth it. I know it's a lot of work.
CLEAR COOKIES AFTER EVERY OFFER YOU COMPLETE!
USE VALID INFO!

HAVE FUN! Cheesy

« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 03:37:08 PM by TangoDown » Logged

Daniel Li

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 01:46:38 PM »

Most of the offers aren't like that anymore.
RDC, GCD, 1clickprizes and most offers with "Say yes to any 3 items on the survey and reach the final pages" credit randomly.

Example : Try doing GCD Maybelline. There won't be a final page and you get redirected after 4 skips and submits.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 01:49:12 PM by Daniel Li » Logged

TangoDown

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 02:05:35 PM »

Well to be honest, it works most of the time for me. I just thought i'd post it. 

KryptoniteKrunch
Elite

It's Krunch Time.

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 02:28:11 PM »

This looks like a great guide, this will help a lot of people with these offers.

TangoDown

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 03:00:32 PM »

This looks like a great guide, this will help a lot of people with these offers.

Thank you. I really hope it works for them. It really does work for me and it has earned me over 200 points. Although, i've gotten 98 points from the external offers. (EXTREMELY EASY)

Jackodoom

I'm not like a boss. I am a boss.

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 05:46:08 AM »

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I JUST GOT .5 POINTS FROM A OFFER OMFG THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Prizetakerx

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2012, 02:01:53 PM »

Doesnt work, can you please name some offers that you used this guide with, also plz make a rdc offer guide with the yellow submit buttons
Raeken
Administrator
Elite

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2012, 02:11:22 PM »

Very nice guide  Smiley
Jackodoom

I'm not like a boss. I am a boss.

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2012, 03:11:02 PM »

Some offers don't work!  Angry Cry! Free Jewellery won't work! Please add pictures soon!
KryptoniteKrunch
Elite

It's Krunch Time.

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2012, 04:24:58 PM »

Doesnt work, can you please name some offers that you used this guide with, also plz make a rdc offer guide with the yellow submit buttons
The offers with the yellow submit buttons are probably the easiest. Most should credit after you submit 3-5 sub-offers.

Daniel Li

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2012, 04:45:50 PM »

The offers with the yellow submit buttons are probably the easiest. Most should credit after you submit 3-5 sub-offers.
Seriously? that never works for me...

Prize Rebel Monarch
Elite

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2012, 11:17:01 PM »

Great guide! Very detailed. It works well for most offers with these descriptions. Out of the 4 offers I've done, following this guide, I've gotten 3 to credit. Thanks!  Smiley

Giftpile Gift Cards   0.50   2/13/2012 23:58PM
PSP - World of Warcraft   0.50   2/13/2012 22:58PM
GCD: Converse   0.50   2/13/2012 22:07PM

Thanks for the tight pic BSmitty358! Smiley

Credited Offers: 1703| Total Referrals: 1600
Daily Contests Won: 2
KryptoniteKrunch
Elite

It's Krunch Time.

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2012, 07:01:29 PM »

CGC StarBucks   0.40   2/14/2012 18:58PM
PSP - World of Warcraft   0.50   2/14/2012 1:58AM

Following this guide, got the last two offers of these type to credit.

TangoDown

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2012, 11:20:23 AM »

Should this guide by Stickied? I believe so! Cheesy Haha.

davisjayhawk

The White Stripes

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2012, 12:30:10 PM »

GCD-Free Chili   0.60   2/18/2012 13:21PM

I Never thought your guide would work. THanks... Is there a limit on ammount you can do in a day?

Pages: [1] 2 3
Print

Jump to:  

PrizeRebel Facebook | PrizeRebel twitter | Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines